Dr. Della Bella is a past recipient of the quintessence publishing company certificate of merit for outstanding clinical achievement. He has written several articles for dental journals and the general media on restorative and preventive dental care, sports dentistry, and dental treatment of sleep disorders. He lectures frequently on the maintenance and prevention of dental injury in sports. He has been in practice for over 30 years in downtown Montgomery, Ohio, specializing in preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, sleep disorder therapy (snoring and mild sleep apnea) and sports injury treatment and prevention.
Dr. Della Bella is Cincinnati’s premier sports dentist. He is a sports enthusiast and has had an interest in preventing and treating traumatic injury in sports for over 20 years. Dr. Della Bella provides preventive and emergency treatment for many sports teams in the Greater Cincinnati area. He is the team dentist for Major League Baseball’s Cincinnati Reds.
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1977–1980.
- Fairleigh S. Dickenson College Of Dental Medicine, Hackensack, NJ, 1980–1984.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS PAST AND PRESENT
- The American Dental Association
- The Ohio Dental Association
- The Cincinnati Dental Society
- The Chicago Dental Society
- The Children’s Care Dental Foundation at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center | President 1996–1998
- The Sleep Disorders Dental Society
- Blue Ash / Montgomery Rotary Club | President 1994–1995
- Academy For Sports Dentistry | President 2003–2005 | Treasurer 2006–2015.